Peugeot takes Customer Care to another level
To ensure our customers are given the best possible support, Peugeot South Africa has implemented stringent measures to ensure total customer satisfaction. One of these measures is the Peugeot Customer Care call centre. Our call centre is sufficiently resourced to handle all matters pertaining to customer satisfaction and is part of a robust long-term customer care plan to provide on-going and excellent service, in line with our After-Sales policies.
For the most efficient and reliable assistance the following procedures are recommended:
- Matters can be reported to the Sales or Service Manager at your chosen Dealership where a problem, concern or misunderstanding will be addressed accordingly.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, an alternative option is to liaise with the Dealer Principal. Our Dealers are committed to the Peugeot family culture where customer satisfaction is one of our core values. The vast majority of issues are resolved at this stage.
- In the event of a resolution still not being found, we urge you to contact our Customer Care call centre on 0860 738472 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Relations Managers are trained to bring about a quick and satisfying solution to virtually all issues.
- For matters of a more complex nature, our Regional Business Managers, in conjunction with our Technical experts, will conduct further investigations.
- Where a satisfactory outcome has not been attained, the independent Motor Industry Ombudsman can be consulted on 0861 1 64672 / 010 590 8378.
Motor Industry Ombudsman of South Africa
The MIO is a completely independent organisation, to which Peugeot South Africa is fully committed. If you feel that we have not delivered on our core values, we reiterate that Peugeot South Africa will abide by the ruling of the Motor Industry Ombudsman.