The most spacious cargo bed on the market with:
- a usable width between the wheel arch of 1.22 m,
- a length of 1.63m
- a width of 1.60 m
- a depth of 500 mm.
A payload systematically greater than 1 tonne regardless of the version and a towing capacity of up to 3 tonnes.Because when we load, we often have both hands already occupied, the dumpster is lit by LEDs Optional, available or unavailable depending on country. making handling easier. Central design element of a pick-up, with a useful width between wheel arch of 1.22m, the cargo bed offers the possibility of loading 2 Europallets in double cabin version with dimensions of 1.63m long, 1.60m wide and 500mm deep. An additional practical aspect in everyday life is the possibility of connecting accessories to a 12 volt waterproof socket directly from inside the cargo bed. In order to be able to secure the objects transported in thecargo bed and thus improve safety, 4 hooks are already ready to accommodate a rope or a strap.
Finally, the rear differential is equipped with the eLocker system with automatic disengagement which provides additional traction when a wheel slips.
Because choosing a pick-up means looking for versatility, the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK offers you the daily possibility of being comfortable in everything, all the time and in all weathers:
- Fording passage: up to 600 mm
- Angle of attack: 29°
- Departure angle: 27°
- Peak angle: 25°
- Ground clearance: minimum 214mm (16'' wheels) or up to 235mm (17''/18'' wheels)
The GoodYear Wangler All Terrain Adventure (M+S) tires are suitable for all compromises on the road and of course suitable for off-road.
The vehicle is fitted with a uniform spare wheel and many protections are already fitted as standard: sheet metal under the engine, protection of the headlights due to their location, front and rear mud flaps.
- A height-adjustable driver's seat with a wide range of adjustments suitable for all body types,
- The adjustable steering wheel, both in depth and in height, allows everyone to adjust their driving position to their liking.
- As standard, the height adjustment of the driver's seat and the amplitude of the inclination of the backrests further add to the comfort of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up.
- The rear seats have backrests inclined at 23° for even more comfort.
- The Bluetooth function, associated with 2 USB sockets at the front of the pick-up, can, depending on the version, be accompanied by a 3rd USB socket located at the rear of the center console for rear seat passengers.
- The cleverly distributed storage within the passenger compartment offers a combined volume of 27 liters to accommodate all your everyday objects.
- The presence of steering wheel controls adds safety by allowing you to control the volume of the radio or take a call, for example, without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Powerful air conditioning, either manual with an "A/C Max" button or dual-zone automatic with 2 air vents for the rear passengers.
- Electric windows.
Because we all need to be connected today, the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK offers the largest multimedia touch screen on the market.
With a size of 10 inches (25.4 cm), think big!
This screen is connected to a hard disk with a capacity of 10 GB in order to accommodate all your favorite music, your photos in order to display them as wallpaper, ...
Take advantage of this large screen to duplicate your smartphone on it thanks to Android Auto™ and Apple Carplay™ compatibility (with voice recognition) in order to benefit from your favorite compatible applications for navigation, music streaming, etc.
The rear modularity is unique in the “One ton Pick-up” segment, with a 60/40 type modularity applying both to the backrests and also to the rear bench seat. This functionality opens up multiple combination possibilities mixing passenger(s) and load(s):
- backrest(s) folded down, you can carry a load of up to 100 kg on it,
- seat(s) raised, you can carry bulky objects placed directly on the floor,
- two isofix attachments with top tether ensure the safety and stowage of child seats.
At the front of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK double cabin pick-up, you have the choice between:
The latter is inspired by the know-how of the Brand's commercial vehicles and offers the possibility of folding down the central backrest to make room for an armrest / work table or to load bulky objects up to 75kg by folding down the central backrest and the of the passenger.
The PEUGEOT LANDTREK therefore offers 5 to 6 seats in the double cabin version.As standard, both in the 5-seater and 6-seater versions, each passenger in the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up has a headrest for greater comfort and safety. Specific storage for glasses is placed between the 2 front sun visors. Whether the front seat adjustments are electric or manual, the driver's seat is height-adjustable as standard. Numerous cupholders are available both at the front and at the rear of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up. If necessary, the passenger airbag can be disconnected in order to install, for example, a rear-facing car seat for very young children. Hooks located in the backs of the front seats allow a bag up to 4 kg to be attached to them so that its contents do not spill out when the car is moving. Storage in the center console between the 2 front seats can accommodate 2 bottles with a capacity of 1 liter or XL size cups.
In order to be able to take and above all find a place for each of your everyday objects, numerous storage spaces have been fitted out inside the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up.
Thus in each front door, a large door bin has been designed to easily accommodate bottles up to 1.5 litres.
The rear passengers of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up have not been forgotten with additional storage space in the rear door bins which can accommodate numerous items up to 1 liter bottles.
With the capacity of the skip associated with that of the passenger compartment, no object will be left on the side of the road!
And the smallest objects will easily find their place on board with the 27L of storage space.
Each rear side seat is fitted with isofix mountings so that a child seat can be attached to it. Each of its 2 seats also has a top tether attachment on the back of the bench seat to attach the car seat strap.
Rear passengers benefit from the same attention as front passengers with dedicated air conditioning vents. Depending on the version, this air conditioning can be automatic dual-zone and a 3rd USB socket can be present between the 2 air vents.
The central armrest of the central backrest of the rear bench seat of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up is fitted with 2 cup holders depending on the version.
On the side seats, two isofix mountings with top tether provide safety and securement of child seats.
The passenger compartment of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up is roomy and spacious, allowing up to 6 passengers in total depending on the version.
The roominess is such that it is no less than 1550mm wide at the elbows and a knee space of at least 50mm which is offered to rear seat passengers.
Each of these 3 passengers will therefore be able to have the space they are entitled to expect.