After a year with 12.3% growth in its worldwide sales, at 1,919,460 vehicles, and positive development of its geographical mix with 43% of its sales achieved outside Europe - up by 5 points - PEUGEOT is starting 2017 with confidence.
- Continued success of the PEUGEOT 208, the brand's best-seller, with worldwide sales up by 8% showing viability of its mid-life.
- Continued success of the PEUGEOT 2008 SUV, with worldwide sales up by 10%, representing the strongest growth of any of the brand's PVs.
- Outstanding success of the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV, with almost 100,000 orders in just over 4 months.
- A successful launch for the new PEUGEOT 4008 SUV in China, with almost 25,000 orders since it went on the market.
- Record growth for worldwide sales of utility vehicles, up by 10%, and in particular PEUGEOT Partner (+20%), new PEUGEOT Expert (+20%) and PEUGEOT Boxer (+7%).
- Confirmation of the brand's move upmarket, with 86% of orders for the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV, 40% of orders for the new PEUGEOT 4008 SUV and 64% of sales of the PEUGEOT 2008 achieved at level 3 or higher.
At this year's Geneva Motor Show, PEUGEOT presents its new Partner Tepee Electric, which added to range of sustainable mobility solutions.
The backbone of its worldwide product offensive, the three new PEUGEOT SUVs – 2008, 3008 and 5008 – will be displayed at the stand.
Lastly, the brand will present its forward-looking vision of the autonomous vehicle, with the very attractive PEUGEOT INSTINCT CONCEPT and its new generation i-Cockpit®!
THE PEUGEOT STAND IN GENEVA: SUV AND SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY OFFENSIVE
This year in Geneva the PEUGEOT stand boasts an elegant two-tone black-copper design, with a surface area of 2,300 m2. Visitors can discover:
- A vehicle presented as a world premiere: the new PEUGEOT Partner Tepee Electric
- An SUV area with the new PEUGEOT 2008, 3008, and 5008 models
- An electric area, where PEUGEOT presents the range of its electric mobility solutions: electric-assist scooters, folding or sports bikes, motor scooters and private vehicles
- A lounge area to discover the PEUGEOT INSTINCT CONCEPT, a forward-looking vision of the autonomous vehicle according to PEUGEOT, in which drivers will save time and gain freedom.
- A PEUGEOT Sport area, which offers the iconic 208 GTi by PEUGEOT Sport – dressed for the occasion in its blue/black two-tone design – and 308 GTi by PEUGEOT Sport, as well as the 3008 DKR which won the 2017 Dakar event
- The range of private vehicles, with the new PEUGEOT Traveller and the new PEUGEOT 108 Collection, unveiling a partnership with the singer-songwriter Mika and the transversal GT Line offer on 208, 308 and 508
- The 2- and 3-wheel mobility offer with the Metropolis, GenZe and Belville scooters.
The stand also offers a chance to immerse yourself in the universe of the new PEUGEOT 3008 and 5008 SUVs through an experience zone
Visitors can do experiments, with a technological and impactful demonstration of connected 3D navigation and the many driving assistance features available using the Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset.
Eight learning experiments are set up to illustrate the Advanced Grip Control, Hill Assist Descent Control (HADC), Active Safety Brake, Distance Alert and the Active Lane Departure Warning features).
All of the driving assistance features presented on the brand's latest models constitute a new step towards achieving vehicle autonomy by 2020.