New aftersales Essentials is our reliability PACT with you
5. The work to be carried out will be explained to you. For repairs outside the warranty and maintenance, a written estimate will be provided.
6. You will be given a reliable completion date and or time, and kept informed of any change that might impact on the date and the cost of the repair.
REPAIRS / CHECKS
7. Both the service advisor and yourself will sign a job card to ensure a common understanding of your needs. The quality of repair work carried out will be guaranteed
8. You will be given a detailed explanation of the repairs carried out on your vehicle and provided with a checklist as part of the quality control process.
9. Your invoice will be clear and easy to understand and will match the work you requested.
10. You will be given advice about future maintenance of your vehicle and any work that needs to be scheduled.
CUSTOMER FOLLOW-UP / WORKSHOP RETURNS
11. Your vehicle will be cleaned when it is handed back to you.
12. You will be contacted within 10 days to ascertain your level of satisfaction.
It is our view that these essential points are the cornerstone of the Peugeot Reliability 'PACT' (Professionalism, Availability, Conformity, Transparency) that we would like to make to our customers.